Hallow Homes is a community-oriented real estate company dedicated to providing quality service. Our experienced agents will guide you through every step of the buying and selling process, from understanding the market to securing an attorney to setting up a home inspection. Our straightforward style of real estate includes no gimmicks. We are committed to an honest, transparent approach to ensure that the buying and selling process goes as smoothly as possible.
- licensed in Illinois and Indiana
- work with buyers, sellers and investors
- experience with bank-owned and foreclosed homes
- HALLOW HOMES listings are advertised on over 100 websites including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HUD, Hubzu and all the major franchise real estate sites REO-certified
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- utilize electronic programs such as HelloSign and eFax for faster processing
Cathy Hallow founded Hallow Homes in 2014 after more than 30 years in real estate. She began as a Re/Max agent in 1992 before becoming managing broker at Realty Executives Target in 2010. She launched Hallow Homes in her hometown of Lansing, IL, near the Illinois/Indiana border to give her community a trusted hand in buying and selling homes. In her first year, she achieved $10 million in production. Other accomplishments include:
- Re/Max Executive Club: awarded to those whose gross commission was between $50,000 and $99,999
- Re/Max 100% Club: awarded to Realtors that have achieved levels of productivity that were more than double the industry average with commission levels of $100,000–$249,999
- Commissioner on the Village of Lansing Zoning Board.